1. Citizen: teach 6th graders about nutrition, exercise, dangers of smoking
2. ESP: teach high school students the science behind nutrition
3. Boy scouts: help boy scouts earn their medicine badge by teaching about how nutrition/exercise affects the body
4. Annenberg study break: help organize a healthy study break including massages & smoothies
5. MIT lecture: give a one-time lecture to high school students on a health topic of your choice
We’re looking to expand board this semester! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Interested in applying to HAP board” if you’re interested!